Visitor Alert: COVID-19 Update
Are you open and accepting patients?
Yes, we are OPEN! To book an appointment, please call 403-652-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to limited exam availability and increased sanitizing and safety protocols it may take longer than normal for our office to respond to your request.
What do I need to know for my appointment?
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing a clean mask covering both nose and mouth (non-medical or medical grade). Due to a shortage of PPE, we are unable to provide free masks for patients. We reserve the right to refuse service at any point if you do not have an appropriate mask available.
- We are accepting only the scheduled patient in our clinic. If you require a caretaker (patients 12 and under, elderly, or special needs) please limit to one accompanying individual and notify us at the time of booking.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry, or request access to the public restroom to wash your hands.
- All magazines, pamphlets and toys have been removed from our waiting area, as well as our watercooler and self-serve coffee station and excess waiting area seating.
- All hard surfaces, testing equiptment, exam rooms, frames, and point of sale terminals will be thoroughly sanitized between patients.
Adjustments, Repairs & Ordering Glasses?
Optician services will require a pre-appointment. Walk-ins will be helped on a first come first serve basis.
Adjustments Adjustment appointments will be limited to 15 minutes.
Repairs We have a labelled drop-box available to the right of our front entrance, please package your frame and all parts in a baggie with your contact information, our Opticians will notify you when your frame is ready for pickup.
Ordering Glasses Frame selection appointments will be limited to 30 minutes. We request that you please refrain from touching any of the frames on the display boards. Our opticians are happy to assist you in selecting frames to try on.
Can I order contact lenses?
Please call or e-mail with your requested quantity of contact lenses. We will place your order and have the lenses shipped directly to you. We are only able to supply contact lenses for current contact lens wearers. If you are interested in trying contact lenses, you will be placed on a waitlist until we are able to safely resume contact lens training.
What payment methods are you accepting?
When possible, please send an e-transfer to email@example.com. We are also able to accept credit card payments via phone. If you need to pay in the clinic, debit or credit is available. Please limit cash and cheques if possible.
Where can I find more info on COVID-19?
Our website and social media pages will be updated with any further developments in the operations of our clinic. On behalf of the Doctors and Staff, thank you for your patience and please know our thoughts are with you and your families,
The Spectrum Eyecare & Eyewear Team